IT Analyst, IT Technician, 1st Line IT Support Engineer
Salary/Rate• £24 000 • Pension • Life insurance • Bonus • Excellent training provided • Chance to work for a forward think business in a modern automation environment • Longer Term opportunity to progress within the business
JOB TITLE: IT Analyst, IT Technician, 1st Line IT Support Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Tonbridge, Maidstone, Dartford, Gravesend, Rochester, Sittingbourne, Aylesford and Ashford
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £24 000
- Life insurance
- Excellent training provided
- Chance to work for a forward think business in a modern automation environment
- Longer Term opportunity to progress within the business
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a world leading manufacturing company. They currently operate in numerous locations around the globe. Due to an increase in orders and upcoming investment
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Relevant IT Qualification (CompTIA, Microsoft Certified professional, apprenticeship or HND in a relevant IT field)
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be responsible for manning a busy IT Help desk. They will be responsible for carrying out 1st Line support to the business, assisting other colleagues with any hardware or software issues that may arise.
Ideally the successful candidate will have proven IT support experience and they will be able to demonstrate skills in
- Provide training and guidance to users on how to operate software and computer equipment efficiently, effectively, and safely.
- Installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of computer systems to ensure ongoing usability of all systems hardware and software.
- Install and configure appropriate IT user hardware and peripheral devices
- Support and maintain all physical, virtual, and cloud-based Windows servers.
- Support and maintain local networks to optimise performance.
- Organise, schedule, and perform software and hardware updates, upgrades, and maintenance without impeding others from completing their work.
- Maintain accurate record/logs of repair and fixes and maintenance schedule.
To apply for the IT Analyst role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5633AC by email to Alistair Curran to firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.