Salary/Rate£40K OTE + Company Car/Car Allowance + Pension + 24 days holiday
Location: Kent – Office or Home based
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £40K OTE + Company Car/Car Allowance + Pension + 24 days holiday
My client are a specialist engineering company based in Kent and due to an increase in work load they are looking to recruit a Sales Engineer on a permanent basis.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience in a Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Computer literate with knowledge of CRM/ERP Systems
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for Development of new business opportunities through prospecting, nurturing and meetings with clients as required. The Sales Engineer’s duties will also include;
- Evaluate customer requirements ensuring that the company can satisfy customer needs - specifically in terms of application, product, service and pricing.
- Identify risks and opportunities related to new customers and partners.
- Develop proposals to exceed customer requirements and expectations, including specifications, drawings and schedules etc., for all products and services.
- To provide clear, comprehensive information that fully conveys the design requirements.
- Extensive travel time to meet clients and partners, with occasional overseas visits - meaning there will be time spent away from home.
- Work closely with company partners, internal sales, marketing and engineering teams.
To apply for the Sales Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, by email to Katie Seed – email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.