HR Business Partner
Salary/Rate£40-45k pro rata covering sites in Kent and Essex. Must have own vehicle in which will be paid 45p per mile
JOB TITLE: HR Business Partner
COMMUTABLE FROM: Kent
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £40-45k pro rata covering sites in Kent and Essex. Must have own vehicle in which will be paid 45p per mile
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is an international world leader in environmental management, a global sustainability-oriented company. They cover the entire value chain of environmental management, from project conception, design and implementation to the construction and operation of plants for waste classification, treatment and recycling.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Graduate calibre, CIPD preferred
- Proven track record of operating as an HRBP
- Broad HR generalist experience with the ability to coach Managers on areas such as resourcing, performance management and L&D
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with employees at all levels within the organisation.
- Experience of implementing Company initiatives, leading change projects and Organisational Development
- Personally, credible with the ability to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationship
- Up to date employment law knowledge
To deliver people management strategies which support the business area objectives.
Identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions which
support business aims, in addition to providing a customer-focused HR
- Actively influence the delivery of the HR strategy, by operating as an integrated member of the business area leadership team.
- Influence the development and delivery of business plans
- Act as change agent, leading, supporting and contributing to business area improvement so that change objectives are achieved
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge Managers in the application of HR policies and practices
- Identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions
- Supporting managers and employees on all aspects of people management
- Providing advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risk and financial exposure
- Determine the day-day delivery of HR services in regular consultation with senior management.
- Ensuring that TUPE processes are carried out as thoroughly and efficiently as possible.
- Support the Project Manager with the mobilisation of new contracts.
- Drive the talent agenda, ensuring effective people planning processes, performance management, succession planning and recruitment processes are in place for all high potential employees and key roles.
- Act as the ‘trusted adviser’ and ‘critical friend ‘to the leadership team
- Use key data to drive people insight to ensure that the people plan fully supports the delivery of the business plan.
- Seek to continuously improve the quality and value of the HR service provided to the organisation
To apply for the HR Business Partner role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4866GC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Human Resources