Salary/Rate£22,000-£24,000 + Pension
Commutable from Beverley, Bridlington, Cottingham , Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Leven, Preston, Willerby.
Salary and Benefits
£22,000-£24,000 + Pension
- Chance to join a rapidly stable and well established business
- Monday to Friday Days role 8am-4pm
- Longer term opportunity to progress within the business
My client is a leading food manufacturing company who are looking to recruit a Specifications Technologist to join their team. My client have several sites across the UK and supply retailers both in the UK and across Europe.
You must have the following:
- Must have good IT skills
- Knowledge of writing specifications for retailers in a food manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of legal labelling legislation and application
- Good level of computer literacy and experience using web-based customer specification systems
- High level of detail
- Excellent communication skills
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and the confidence to be able to speak to customers and go through their specifications
The purpose of the role is to ensure all customer specifications, pack copies and artwork are accurately set up and key customer documentation is produced in line with critical path timescales and launch deadlines.
· Review copy artwork in line with updated customer technical and labelling policies, including all regulatory changes
· Set up external customer specifications or relevant technical information in accordance with customer requirements
· Correctly document procedures ensuring internal and customer compliance are met, following the relevant Process Development procedures
· Review raw material specification content to develop ‘Gold Standard’ specifications in order to improve compliance
· Validate specifications and processes to identify synergies and scope for consolidation, through a continuous improvement process
RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.