Senior Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Head of Manufacturing, Assistant Factory Manager
JOB TITLE: Senior Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Head of Manufacturing, Assistant Factory Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Barton Upon Humber, Beverley, Brough, Driffield, Bridlington, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Howden, Goole, Doncaster
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary DOE
- 25% bonus Company and Personal performance related
- Car allowance
- Private Health care
- Life assurance
- Opportunities to progress
COMPANY INFORMATION: our client is a Leading Manufacturer in the Yorkshire and Humber region. They are a major blue chip brand that predominantly manufacture branded products.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Operations/Manufacturing/Business degree or similar qualification
- Experience using SAP.
- Continuous improvement/ Lean principles/ Six Sigma
- Experience within FMCG sector
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and vision in leading staff groups and bold change initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a collaborative management style
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure.
- Drive Continuous Improvement across site and champion change.
ROLE INFORMATION: Our Client are currently looking to recruit for a Manufacturing Manager, the role will be to look after an already established Production teams. The successful candidate must be an already proven manager within the FMCG industry and have carried out the below duties in previous roles;
- To ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislative policies, systems and processes within the factory environment whilst ensuring compliance to food safety regulations and quality standards – inclusive of BRC and various retailer driven standards
- To plan, direct and co-ordinate the manufacturing operation through KPIs for efficiency and performance, managing the daily operation and planning the use of materials and human resources
- Develop and deliver specific performance improvement initiatives that substantially increase operational performance be it safety, quality, service or financial performance
- Develop and deliver improvements in manpower utilisation within existing teams and processes ensuring alignment of production plans and labour availability are maximised
- To lead, manage and coach direct reports to ensure maximum performance
- To contribute to short- and long-term organisational planning and strategy to ensure the alignment of the manufacturing organisation to the company vision, purpose and priorities
- To conduct performance appraisals for direct reports and ensure completion for the manufacturing department as a whole
- To manage the agency budget in co-ordination and hold the provider to account within SLA
- To institutionalise manufacturing best practice tools and processes
To apply for the Manufacturing Managers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5437AC by email to Alistair Curran: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.