Reliability Engineer, Engineering Supervisor, PPM/TPM Lead Engineer, Engineering Team Leader
JOB TITLE: Reliability Engineer, Engineering Supervisor, PPM/TPM Lead Engineer, Engineering Team Leader
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Barton Upon Humber, Beverley, Brough, Driffield, Bridlington, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Howden, Goole, Doncaster
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary DOE
- Bonus Company and Personal performance related
- Private Health care
- Life assurance
- Opportunities to progress
COMPANY INFORMATION: our client is a Leading Manufacturer in the Yorkshire and Humber region. They are a major blue chip brand that predominantly manufacture branded products.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Degree qualified engineer, HND, HNC, city and guilds or time served qualified
- Ability to use CMMS data to improve PPM structure within a business
- Previous FMCG experience
- Must have previously worked with asset care/ TPM/ PPM teams
- Ability to manage subcontractors and OEM’s
- Have the drive and passion for Engineering and working towards world class standards
- Excellent Health and safety knowledge
ROLE INFORMATION: Our Client are currently looking to recruit for an Reliability Engineer, the role will be to look after an already established maintenance team. The successful candidate must be an already proven Engineer within the FMCG industry and have carried out the below duties in previous roles;
- Develop the existing maintenance strategy to “best practice” standards using ‘SAP’ ensure asset maintenance strategies are optimised
- Liaise with the Maintenance Planner on the short / long term maintenance requirements of the plant to identify opportunities for planned maintenance whilst employing the most appropriate tools and techniques for each task
- Breakdown support to engineering, production and site services both on days and outside normal working hours (On Shift Support)
- Giving input as needed to update the working practices to improve the preventative maintenance process
- Carry out all works in accordance with BRC, Retailer Standards and COP’s.
- Carrying out online continuous improvement studies and generating potential areas for improvement
- Use of the CMMS System to capture works completed and potential issues for resolution
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis on all Top Losses identified through the associated programme and implement an action plan to eliminate / reduce future potential risks
- Be actively involved in the Avalanche programme to identify potential gains to the business (Waste / Energy / Production etc)
- Ensuring all food safe Maintenance Activities are completed on time and to the expected level of completion
- Completion of relevant PM & Corrective Work Orders to the standard defined.
- Review and updating of the site Based CMMS system in order to optimise performance and reliability
To apply for the Reliability Engineers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5169AC by email to Alistair Curran: firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.