Project Engineer, Project Manager, Junior Project Engineer
Salary/Rate£37 000 – £42 000 DOE
JOB TITLE: Project Engineer, Project Manager, Junior Project Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Brough, South Cave, Market Weighton, Cottingham, Beverley, Hull, Willerby, Hessle, Hedon, Preston, Gilberdyke and Driffield
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £37 000 – £42 000 DOE
- 28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Private pension (maximum 12% company, 6% employee)
- Life insurance
- Private Health Care
- Corporate Gym Membership with DW Sports
- Extensive online benefits package (includes discounts etc.)
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Humber area they have recently had a large amount of capital investment into the site to help increase production capacity. They have several large contracts with major retailers.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- HNC, ONC or Apprenticeship in a relevant engineering discipline
- Ideally have experience working in an FMCG Manufacturing environment
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- 16th, 17th or 18th Edition
ROLE INFORMATION: Our client is currently looking to recruit for either a Junior or Senior Projects Engineer the position has come about due to internal promotions.
The successful candidate must have had previous experience working within an FMCG or Process environment and be used to managing CAPEX projects from £10k to £10 million. Applicants must also be able to demonstrate experience managing subcontractors and delivering projects on time and within budget.
Other duties will include:
- Manage budgets allocated to projects.
- To manage the delivery of projects through the full project life cycle from scoping and building of business cases to implementation, commissioning and completion.
- Ensure projects deliver the latest in best practice engineering approaches and techniques
- Ensure stakeholders including appropriate managers are kept up to date on progress, risks and issues.
- To build, develop, and maintain relationships with stakeholders to obtain buy in and influence key strategic business decisions.
- Chair/lead multifunctional meetings for projects as required.
- Working closely with suppliers and external bodies to ensure best solutions are obtained during projects.
- Become part of site steering committee and help identify investment and development opportunities for the future.
- Be flexible and adaptable as investment and project portfolio can range from machinery/process investments to site infrastructure and facilities.
- Role can include occasional requirements to travel within the UK and Europe.
- Be capable of prioritising and managing own workload within current portfolio and updating key stake holders as required.
- To maintain and develop the current project management process including document control.
To apply for the Project Engineers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5205AC by email to Alastair Curran email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.