Salary/Rate£27500 basic salary
JOB TITLE: Production Planner (9 month FTC- potentially leading to a permanent role)
COMMUTABLE FROM: Brough, South Cave, Market Weighton, Cottingham, Beverley, Hull, willerby, Hessle, Hedon, Preston, Gilberdyke and Driffield
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £27 500 basic salary
- 28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Private pension (maximum 12% company, 6% employee)
- Life insurance
- Private Health Care
- Corporate Gym Membership with DW Sports
- Extensive online benefits package (includes discounts etc.)
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Humber area they have recently had a large amount of capital investment into the site to help increase production capacity.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Applicants must have previous experience working as a production planner in an FMCG environment.
- Must have had experience managing 500+ skus
- Excellent communications skills to work with production.
- Experience working with SAP.
- Previous experience in control of BoM’s
ROLE INFORMATION: Our Client are looking for someone to join them on an FTC basis to help cover maternity leave, the role could be made permanent due the company expanding and the introduction of new lines. The successful candidate will be required to
- Produce a Master schedule
- Ensure all data inputted into the master schedule is accurate and correct.
- Manage the supply process, ensuring service delivery expectation of 98% is achieved.
- Work with colleagues and external partners to achieve agreed inventory levels, schedule adherence, service levels, vendor rating and stock availability.
- Control of BoM’s and stocks to minimise waste
- All associated Admin tasks.
To apply for the Production Planner role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5274AC by email to Alistair Curran : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.