Production Planner / Demand Planner / Production Scheduler / Materials Requirement Planner.
Salary/Rate£25k-£26k + benefits package
JOB TITLE: Production Planner / Demand Planner / Production Scheduler / Materials Requirement Planner.
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barton, Beverley, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Howden, Hull, Goole, Willerby, Scunthorpe, York
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £25k-£26k + benefits package
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a leading food manufacturer and they are on the look out for a Production Planner to join their team. They supply major supermarkets and food service companies across the UK.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous planning experience in food or FMCG.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills across all levels.
- An analytical approach to your work, with an ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be flexible to do some weekend and afternoon shift work as part of a shift rota
- Computer literate.
As a part of the Supply Chain team you will be responsible for ensuring that production within the factory is planned to meet requirements for multiple customers, whilst maximising efficiency.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and scheduling all production to achieve customer delivery deadlines.
- Minimise any wastage and downtime on the production lines.
- Keep regular contact with logistics and delivery teams regarding completion timings.
- Ensuring all production has been accounted for and assigned to Distribution teams
- Collation and reporting of department KPIs-implementing measures to improve as necessary
- Liaison with other departments including Sales and Commercial teams
- Keeping ERP system up to date.
To apply for the Production Planner role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5472SC by email to Simon Cutsforth: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.