Salary/Rate£37,500-£40,000 + Pension + Pension + Share Saver Scheme after 12 months
Based in East Yorkshire - Commutable from Beverley, Bridlington, Brigg, Barton, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Preston, Willerby.
Salary and Benefits
- £37,500-£40,000 + Pension + Pension + Share Saver Scheme after 12 months
- Chance to work for a growing and established Company
- Longer term opportunity to progress within the business
- A modern friendly site with a great working atmosphere
My client is a leading food manufacturing company with sites across the UK. The company are going through significant growth at present as demand increases. They are looking to recruit a Production Manager to be responsible for 30-35 people to work on a 4 on 4off days shift 5am to 5pm to work in their high-risk area of the factory.
You must have the following:
- Must have previous production Leadership experience within a Food or FMCG background whether this is as Production Supervisor, Production Team Leader or Production Manager etc
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to get the most out of your team
- Must be results focussed and be able to work to KPIs
- Must be happy working on a 4 on 4off days basis.
- Must be able to make key decisions under pressure.
The High Risk Production Manager will be responsible for the management and coordination of High Risk operations including, cooking, cooling and packing and to consistently improve the quality, departmental throughput and performance.
The main duties would include:
- Provide guidance and leadership to the High-Risk Team.
- To promote, monitor and maintain a high standard of hygienic practice, and quality to ensure good manufacturing practice working within the best interests of the Company at all times.
- Assure attainment of business objectives and production schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed customers’ expectations.
- To co-ordinate with Low Risk and Packing to achieve the agreed production plan by the most effective utilisation of materials, machinery and staff resource, within the quality and hygienic regulatory requirements.
- Delivering KPI’s and increasing year on year performance.
- To communicate, report and performance manage the team in a positive and supportive environment.
- To promote, monitor and maintain a high standard of occupational health and safety, continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes.
- Reduce waste.
- Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.