Production Manager, CI Production Manager
Salary/Rate£40,000-£45,000 DOE + Life Assurance + Pension +Bonus+ Health Insurance
Production Manager, CI Production Manager
Based in East Yorkshire Commutable from Barton, Beverley, Bridlington, Cottingham, Doncaster, Driffield, Hessle, Hull, Goole, Grimsby, Market Weighton, Pocklington, Scunthorpe, York.
Salary and Benefits: £40,000-£45,000 DOE + Life Assurance + Pension +Bonus+ Health Insurance
- Chance to make a real difference and huge improvements across the business
- Chance to join a growing organisation within a niche market
- Opportunity to join a world class organisation and help them grow to the next level
- The chance to work in a stimulating and satisfying work environment who are at the very forefront of modern innovative technology and produce cutting edge products to a range of sectors across the globe
My client a leading OEM manufacturer is currently on the lookout for a CI Production Manager. The firm operates in a niche market and are expanding at a rapid rate. This role can offer both long term stability and the chance to advance your career with the business and progress further. The client is an award-winning business and supply to a range of industries including Aerospace, Food and Drink, Plastics, Automotive and Fashion. The business produces high value / low volume products to these sectors.
You must have the following:
- Must have worked as a Production Manager with both knowledge and experience of using Lean and CI tools ( PLEASE NOTE NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT LEAN OR CI EXPERIENCE)
- Must be a lean practitioner capable of driving improvements through CI Methodologies
- Must have experience of a number of the following methods 5S, Kaizen, Kanban, 8D , Six Sigma, Waste Analysis , Value Stream Mapping, SMED, Route Cause Analysis
- Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills
- Must have worked in a Precision Engineering or a bespoke Manufacturing environment previously. Experience from Aerospace, Automotive and Electronics will also be considered
- Must have the ability to coach and develop people and get them to adopt new more effective ways of working
- Must have experience of data driven systems and stat based analysis
- Must be an excellent communicator and have strong inter-personal skills to coach and develop both supervisors and shop floor production staff
- Must have experience of MRP/ERP and be proficient with all office based IT applications
This position will be reporting directly into the Operations director and you will be responsible for manging a team of 65-70 skilled staff which are a mix of Assembly staff, Electro-Mechanical, Test Technicians across various departments with a supervisor in each area. The post holder will be responsible for delivering KPI’s across Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery.
My client is looking for someone to join the business and look to make process improvements across the shop floor using a range of lean and CI methods. These site improvements may include reducing waste, improving quality, increasing capacity and improving overall efficiency. The post holder will be responsible for developing, setting standards and introducing processes to support increased volumes.
This is a key role for the company and they want someone who can take the firm to the next level towards World Class Manufacturing. They need someone to deliver sustainable improvements across the shop floor.
To apply for the role Production Manager, CI Production Manager please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 4809SC by email to: Simon Cutsforth - email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd are a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.