Salary/Rate£9-£10.75 dependent on shifts + Lots of Overtime at time and a half + Bonus
Commutable from Anlaby, Barton, Beverley,Brigg, Cottingham, Hessle, Hull, Swanland, Skidby, Walkington, Willerby
Salary and Benefits
£9-£10.75 dependent on shifts + Lots of Overtime at time and a half + Bonus
3-6 Month contract role with a view to moving to an assembly or build role after a successful probation period
- Chance to work within a Manufacturing/ Assembly Environment
- Lots of opportunities to boost earnings in Overtime with 5-15 hours a week in busy spells
- Opportunity to work on a high tech product range
- Work in a clean and modern manufacturing environment
My client is an award winning manufacturer in a specialist and growing market that supply to a range of different industries including Automotive, Plastics, Food and Drink, Steel and Pharmaceutical. The role will initially be working Mon-Fri days, but potentially moving to afternoons after 1-2 months with the opportunity to work overtime both in the week and on a weekend.
You must have the following:
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Must be happy carrying out a physical job with manual handling involved
- Must be a fast learner
- Must be able to follow set procedures and guidelines
- Must be hard working
- Any basic experience of hand tools or assembly would help, but for those with the right attitude and work ethic training will be given
The successful candidate will be responsible for the physical movement of stock between the different departments. Some of the work will be manual handling and some of the work will be on trolleys and jigs. This could involve engineering kit to the departments, sub-assemblies to the next stage of the production process and also finished products getting ready for dispatch. The role will also involve some material preparation, treatments and basis assembly.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.