JOB TITLE: Process Operator ( 4 on 4off Days)
COMMUTABLE FROM: Howden, Beverley, Brigg, Hessle, Willerby, Hull , Cottingham, Doncaster, Driffield, Barton upon Humber, Goole, Gilberdyke, Market Weighton.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£28,392 + Overtime + Life Assurance x 2 + Pension + Health care Scheme
- Opportunity for progression.
- A chance to work for a well-established firm who have recently undergone significant capital investment on the site
- Lots of variety in the role and chance to go on further training courses
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience working in a process, recycling, waste or Oils environment
- Experience using machinery
- Must have a valid and in date FLT Licence.
- An ability to work safely and efficiently.
- An ability to work alone and to make decisions.
- Must be able to follow set procedures
- A true team player and be happy to do a range of different duties
- Ideally have used a Bobcat/Skid Steer or Shunter previously although training can be given on this
- Must be happy working 4 on 4off doing 12-hour days
The successful candidate will be required to manage incoming raw materials and outgoing product, sample quality of products, and move products to and from storage. The successful candidate will be required to work on a 4 on 4off shift basis.
- Unloading incoming stock from vehicles both manual handling and using the FLT
- Work as part of a team, tipping bulk materials (waste cooking oils) from IBCs and barrels
- Mixing and blending oils to the correct specification
- Operating various machinery such as the butter process, barrel cleaning machine and the Centrifuge
- Following set procedures to ensure a safe operating environment, maintaining high standards of department hygiene in accordance with health and safety expectations
- Carry out work in the labs doing quality checks
- General shunting of materials in the factory and across site
- Carrying out equipment husbandry and general maintenance of equipment
- To provide good judgement concerning incidents, hazards or potential hazards
To apply for the Process Operative role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5070SC by email to Simon Cutsforth : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.