Nights Production Planner / Nights Production Scheduler / Nights Materials Requirement Planner
Salary/Rate£25,000 - £30,000 DOE
JOB TITLE: Nights Production Planner / Nights Production Scheduler / Nights Materials Requirement Planner.
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barton, Beverley, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Howden, Hull, Goole, Willerby, Scunthorpe, York
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Excellent benefits package including a company pension & private health cover.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a leading manufacturer, and they are on the look out for a Production Planner to join their team. They supply major retailers across the UK.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous planning experience in food or FMCG.
- An ability to work well under pressure, with strong decision-making skills is a must.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills across all levels.
- An analytical approach to your work.
- Computer literate.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A SHIFT PATTERN OF 4 ON 4 OFF NIGHTS.
As a part of the Supply Chain team you will be responsible for ensuring that production within the factory is planned to meet requirements for multiple customers, whilst maximising efficiency.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and scheduling all production to achieve customer delivery deadlines.
- Minimise any wastage and downtime on the production lines.
- Keep regular contact with logistics and delivery teams regarding completion timings.
- Ensuring all production has been accounted for and assigned to Distribution teams.
- Liaison with other departments including Sales and Commercial teams.
- Keeping ERP system up to date.
To apply for the Production Planner role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5105HI by email to Harry Iggleden : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.