Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Engineering Technician, Maintenance Engineer
Salary/Rate£41,000 (for a 42-hour week)
JOB TITLE: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Engineering Technician, Maintenance Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Barton Upon Humber, Beverley, Brough, Driffield, Bridlington, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Howden, Goole, Doncaster
Shift Pattern: Panama no weekend nights
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £41,000 (for a 42-hour week)
- Bonus Company and Personal performance related
- Private Health care
- Life assurance
- Opportunities to progress
COMPANY INFORMATION: our client is a Leading Manufacturer in the Yorkshire and Humber region. They are a major blue-chip brand that predominantly manufacture branded products.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Degree qualified engineer, HND, HNC, city and guilds or time served qualified
- Multi skilled (basic electrical or mechanical appreciation to compliment main qualification)
- Ability to use CMMS systems
- Previous FMCG experience
- Excellent fault finding and interpersonal skills
- Have the drive and passion for Engineering and working towards world class standards
- Excellent Health and safety knowledge
ROLE INFORMATION: Our Client are currently looking to recruit for an Maintenance Engineer, the role will be to work within an already established maintenance team. The successful candidate must be an already proven Engineer within the FMCG industry and have carried out the below duties in previous roles;
- Reactive and Planned & Preventative Maintenance
- Ability to fault find on both mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Good work ethic able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Proactive attitude to help improve efficiency of machinery.
To apply for the Maintenance Engineers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5836AC by email to Alistair Curran: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.