Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician
JOB TITLE: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician
Commutable from Barton , Beverley, Brigg , Bridlington. Cottingham , Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull,Goole, Leven, Preston, Willerby.
SHIFT PATTERN: Monday to Friday 6am- 2pm and 2pm – 10pm.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension up to 5% match
- No nights or weekends
- Opportunity for further training and development
- An opportunity to work for a market leading business, in a secure sector with recognised customers.
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading food manufacturing business with sites all over the UK and some across Europe. They are well established business and are one of the market leaders in their specialist market.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have served a recognised apprenticeship with Engineer.
- Must have experience working as a Mechanical Technician or Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer.
- Previous experience working in a fast moving manufacturing industry with food being the preference
- Must be disciplined and be able to follow set hygiene, HSE and compliance standards
- Must be a Diligent and pro-active Engineer
- Excellent health and safety knowledge
The position will be working in a team of 3 and will be a mix of Reactive and Pre-planned maintenance on various food equipment.
- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance.
- Carry out fault finding, problem solving and establish route cause fixes to address equipment issues.
Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules.
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities.
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely.
- Record any stock removed from the Engineering stores to ensure accurate stock control.
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness.
To apply for the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5494SC by email to Simon Cutsforth email@example.com
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.