IT Manager, Senior IT Engineer, Infrastructure Manager, Network support Manager
Salary/Rate£30 000 – 35 0000
JOB TITLE: IT Manager, Senior IT Engineer, Infrastructure Manager, Network support Manager,
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Barton Upon Humber, Beverley, Brough, Driffield, Bridlington, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Howden, Goole, Doncaster
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary £30 000 – 35 0000
- bonus Company and Personal performance related
- Private pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Opportunities to progress
COMPANY INFORMATION: our client is a Leading Manufacturer in the Yorkshire and Humber region. They are a major blue chip brand that predominantly manufacture branded products.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- HND, HNC Degree or time served with a relevant IT qualification
- Previous experience managing 3rd party contractors and Technicians and Engineers
- Previous experience within a senior level IT role is essential
- Must have the ability to communicate at all levels and work with an already established team
- Previous experience managing IT Projects
ROLE INFORMATION: Our Client are currently looking to recruit for an IT Manager, the role will be to look after an already established Network. The successful candidate must be an already proven manager within the IT Industry and have carried out the below duties in previous roles;
- Management of 3rd Party service provider responsible for all networked Multifunctional Devices and Printers
- Management of 3rd Party service provider responsible for Wireless Scanners.
- Manage factory pallet label printers, including support with Supplier.
- Management and Support of company mobile phones and primary point of contact with mobile phone provider.
- Assist in any PC rebuild/reimage and replacement in case of issue.
- Patching of factory PC’s excluded from automatic updates from 3rd Party.
- Assist in the planning and executing server upgrades/updates for locally hosted apps 3rd Party Service Provider).
To apply for the Engineering Managers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5853AC by email to Alistair Curran: firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.