IT Engineer/IT Technician
JOB TITLE: IT Engineer/IT Technician
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Anlaby, Barton upon Humber, Beverley, Brough, Cottingham, Hessle, Goole, Grimsby, Market Weighton, Scunthorpe, Selby, Willerby, York
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- 35 days annual leave
- An opportunity to work for a well-established organisation.
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client are looking for a great team player who likes a challenge, loves working in a fun environment and is passionate about being part of something special. You will need a good understanding of current Windows operating systems, computer hardware and applications.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- At least 4 years’ experience in an IT Role.
- An understanding of Servers and Networks.
- A thirst to be trained to a higher technical level.
- A love of all things IT.
- Provide desktop, server and network support
- 1st and 2nd line support on our busy helpdesk
- Administration of Microsoft 365
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues within SLAs
- Logging technical issues to our IT Helpdesk
- Escalate IT issues to the Senior IT Engineer where necessary
- Responsible for monitoring backups and test restores
To apply for the IT Support Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.