Salary/Rate£35,000-£45,000 + Pension + Life Assurance
Commutable from Barton, Beverley, Cottingham , Doncaster, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Howden, Hull,Goole, Willerby, Scunthorpe, York
£35,000-£45,000 + Pension + Life Assurance
- Chance to work for a market leader who are still growing in the market place
- Long term Stability and the chance to progress further
- Mon-Fri Days based role
My client is a leading food manufacturing company who are looking to recruit a Hygiene Manager to work at a new purpose built facility . The company have multiple sites across the UK and supply to the major supermarkets.
You must have the following:
- Experience in FMCG or similar environment, ideally within a high-risk environment
- Management experience within a Hygiene Function
- Food safety level 3 or more.
- IOSHH/COSHH Training.
- HACCP level 3 (preferable).
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong influencing skills and a resilient personality
- Ability to implement and drive KPI’s
The main purpose of the role is to effectively manage the Hygiene team function ensuring that all Hygiene standards are maintained and developed to the required high standard.
The key elements of the role are:
- Coordinate hygiene staff and make sure work is carried out correctly and efficiently to meet the expectations of the business.
- Ensuring CIC documentation is up to date
- Maintaining Hygiene paperwork and paperless systems
- Ensure the correct cleaning chemicals, materials and equipment is available
- Co-ordinate all Hygiene related Corrective Action in reaction to all audits and visits
- To identify key area of risk in various food operations for early remedial actions
- Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas and reduce waste costs where practicable and appropriate.
- Deliver training of both new and established team members as per production, food safety and technical protocols.
The ideal successful candidate would be determined to create and maintain their own standards within the department of a brand-new factory and be able to deliver results in a high pressure environment, whilst being able to be flexible and committed to ensure the successful launch of the factory. In return, the role will be rewarding and challenging, and expect to be developed within the role to succeed.