Salary/Rate£23,465 + Overtime + Life Assurance x 2 + Pension + Health care Scheme
JOB TITLE: Factory Operative
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Howden, Beverley, Hessle, Eggborough, Cottingham, Driffield, Barton upon Humber, Goole, Gilberdyke, Market Weighton, Thorne, Scunthorpe, Selby.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£23,465 + Overtime + Life Assurance x 2 + Pension + Health care Scheme
- Opportunity for progression.
- A chance to work for a well-established firm with strong foundations and an ambition to grow.
- Lots of variety in the role.
- The chance to upskill and gain further qualifications/tickets.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a well-established firm that provides waste management and recycling to the retail and food market. The firm are based at their purpose-built site which has an AD plant, Bulk storage, and recycling facilities. My client is now looking for an operative to work on a Monday – Friday days shift.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience working in a process, recycling, or waste environment
- Must have a valid and in date FLT / Counterbalance Licence
- An ability to work safely and efficiently.
- An ability to work alone and to make decisions.
- Must be able to follow set procedures.
- Manual handling experience
- A true team player and be happy to do a range of different duties
The successful candidate will be required to manage incoming raw materials and outgoing product, and move products to and from storage.
- Unloading incoming stock from vehicles both manual handling and using the FLT,
- Work as part of a team, tipping bulk materials from IBCs and barrels,
- Following set procedures to ensure a safe operating environment, maintaining high standards of department hygiene in accordance with health and safety expectations,
- General shunting of materials in the factory and across site,
- To provide good judgement concerning incidents, hazards, or potential hazards.
To apply for the Process Operative role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref:5129SC/HI by email to Harry Iggleden : firstname.lastname@example.org
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Waste / Recycling / Manufacturing