Facilities Manager, Facilities Engineer, Site Service Manager, Site Services Engineering Manager
Salary/Rate£42,000 - £52,000
JOB TITLE: Facilities Manager, Facilities Engineer, Site Service Manager, Site Services Engineering Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Brough, South Cave, Market Weighton, Cottingham, Beverley, Hull, Willerby, Hessle, Hedon, Preston, Gilberdyke and Driffield
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £42000 - £52000
- Callout allowance £3000 (call out 1 weekend every 8 weeks)
- 28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Private pension (maximum 12% company, 6% employee)
- Life insurance
- Private Health Care
- Overtime is paid at x 1.5 hourly rate (including shift rate) Monday to Friday
- Overtime is paid at x 1.5 hourly rate (including shift rate) for the 1st 4 hours on a Saturday, and at x 2 for all other hours.
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Humber area they have recently had a large amount of capital investment into the site to help increase production capacity.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- HNC, ONC or Apprenticeship in a relevant engineering discipline
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- NEBOSH general Cert. desirable
- Experience Managing Budgets
- Strong leadership skills/ ability to manager contractors and develop junior engineers
ROLE INFORMATION: Our client is currently looking to expand their engineering team and have created several new roles due to increased orders and increased capability. The successful candidate will be responsible for all site services and facilities maintenance contracts.
Other duties include.
- Implementing new initiatives and improved working practices
- Managing supplier contracts
- Monitor and control costs within budget for Building and Service Maintenance, M&E, Health & Safety and other relevant areas under direct control
- Ensuring delivery of all contractual obligations, managing all contracted companies to ensure they comply with contracts
- Managing contracts for various M & E companies, ensuring that works are being carried out in line with contracts.
- Managing site risk assessments, ensuring all aspects of site-based works have a valid risk assessment produced for them
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory regulations under fire, LOLER, pressurised vessels and compressed air systems, health and safety and other related legislation
- Support Waste Stream Management onsite with Maintenance of equipment
- Liaising with insurers, local authority, emergency services and statutory bodies to ensure compliance with their requirements
- Project Management of Works relating to services and building infrastructure using company project flow
- Drives and Champions Sustainability initiatives in alignment with business needs with regards to building and services onsite
To apply for the Facilities Engineering Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5705AC by email to Simon Cutsforth email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.