Engineering Stores Person
Salary/Rate£18,525-£21,313.50 + 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + Overtime + Bonus
Engineering Stores Person
Commutable from Anlaby, Barton, Beverley, Cottingham, Hessle, Hull, Swanland, Skidby, Walkington, Willerby
Salary and Benefits
£18,525-£21,313.50 + 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + Overtime + Bonus
- Working for a stable and rapidly expanding company
- Chance to work at the firm’s brand-new state of the art factory
- Excellent Training
- Chance to work within Manufacturing / Engineering
- Lots of opportunities to boost earnings in Overtime at time and a half with 5-10 hours a week in busy spells
- Opportunity to work on a high-tech product range
- Work in a clean and modern manufacturing environment
- Excellent working conditions
My client is an award-winning manufacturer in a specialist and growing market that supply to a range of different industries including Automotive, Plastics, Food and Drink, Steel and Pharmaceutical. Due to a huge surge in demand, they are looking to recruit an extra person to work in their stores area as the business continues to grow to support their afternoon shift.
You must have the following:
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Must have experience of working in an Engineering Stores Environment
- Must have experience of SAP or an IT Stock Control System
- Must be a fast learner and able to work in a small team
- Must be able to follow set procedures and guidelines
- Must be happy to work 10am to 6pm and 12 noon to 8pm hours as the business continues to expand
- Must have basic IT skills
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Stores Supervisor.
The role will initially be Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm, but this will then move to a rotating shift of 10am or 6pm shift and 12 noon to 8pm so the post holder can offer some further support to the afternoon shift.
The position is to assist the Stores Supervisor with the day to day running of the Stores Department. The successful candidate will be required to stock materials in the proper location, pull material from stock and kit material for issue to production, keep inventory records, process reports and receipts, fill orders over the counter, input information into the computerised inventory control system, performs manual and clerical work in conjunction with the operation of the storeroom and properly disperse materials to appropriate assembly/manufacturing areas, package and process materials to be shipped. The candidate will be using SAP on a daily basis to book goods in and out the department.
My client is looking to for candidates to start ASAP so if you want to be considered for the position then please apply now!
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.