Salary/Rate£28,000-£34,000 + Life Assurance + Pension + Bonus 1-2k+ Health Insurance + 25 Days holiday plus stats
Based in East Yorkshire but candidates can live with a 60 mile radius as the role is predominantly home working.
Commutable from Bridlington, Doncaster, Hessle, Hull, Gainsborough Goole, Grimsby, Lincoln, Pocklington, Scunthorpe, York.
Salary and Benefits: £28,000-£34,000 + Life Assurance + Pension + Bonus 1-2k+ Health Insurance + 25 Days holiday plus stats
- Remote working/ Home Working from day one with the opportunity to plan your own day around the business needs
- Opportunity to join a world class Growing organisation and help make improvements and cost savings within the supply chain
- The chance to work for a firm who are at the very forefront of modern innovative technology and produce cutting edge products to a range of sectors across the globe
- Longer term chance to progress within the business
My client a leading OEM manufacturer is currently on the lookout for an Electronics Buyer to join their team. The firm operates in a niche market and are expanding at a rapid rate. This role can offer both long term stability and the chance to advance your career with the business and progress further. The client is an award-winning business and supply to a range of industries including Aerospace, Food and Drink, Plastics, Automotive and Fashion. The business produces high value / low volume products to these sectors.
You must have the following:
- Must have experience working with Electronics within the supply chain both in terms of buying and managing stock levels
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
- Continuous Improvement – Lean, 5S, Agile and proven experience of new product introduction
- A high level of computer literacy will be essential to the successful candidate to include ERP systems & Excel.
- Culture – You should be a team player who welcomes change and exhibits a positive can-do attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants can work remotely but will need to travel to the factory or to visit suppliers when required.
- Electronics Buyer – Sourcing, negotiating and buying electronic components and assemblies to support the manufacture of our products.
- Replenishment – ensure adequate inventory is available using all types of replenishment strategies such as MRP, Kanban, ROP, JIT, vendor managed inventory etc.
- Tender Exercises – costing exercises and value saving initiatives to include contract negotiation.
- Electronic Component Knowledge – review component specification sheets to determine which supplier and device are suitable for particular designs that are provided by our engineering teams
- Order Book – Management of large order books in a fast-paced production environment.
To apply for the role Electronic Buyer role please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 5556SC by email to: Simon Cutsforth - email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd are a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.