Compliance Manager, Senior Quality Manager, Assistant Technical Manager
Salary/RateSalary £35 000 - £40 000
JOB TITLE: Compliance Manager, Senior Quality Manager, Assistant Technical Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Barton Upon Humber, Beverley, Brough, Driffield, Bridlington, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Howden, Goole, Doncaster
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary £35 000 - £40 000
- 12% bonus Company and Personal performance related
- Private Health care
- Private Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Opportunities to progress
COMPANY INFORMATION: our client is a Leading Manufacturer in the Yorkshire and Humber region. They are a major blue chip brand that predominantly manufacture branded products.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience previously in and FMCG Environment as a Quality Manager or a Technical Manager
- HACCP level 4 trained
- Experience in FSMA, PCQI, FEMA but these are not essential
- Experienced Auditor with experience carrying out internal and external audits and working to BRC standards
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate to both external and internal stakeholders.
ROLE INFORMATION: Our Client are currently looking to recruit for a Compliance Manager, the role will be to look after an already established Quality procedures and process. The successful candidate must be an already proven Quality Manager within the FMCG industry and have carried out the below duties in previous roles;
- To support the drive of the site food safety and quality culture.
- To lead and challenge the site HACCP teams to ensure that food safety is at the forefront of the decision-making process.
- To manage and/or support all customer/3rd party audits/visits to ensure results achieved meet the site KPI targets.
- To drive reduction in cpmu by the trending of information and detailed investigation and CAPA.
- To manage the completion of all internal QMS audits to the agreed schedule ensuring that the site is adhering to all documented practices and that all systems/processes are challenged to continuously drive standards forward. This will include ensuring that all non-conformances are documented and effectively managed enabling timely closure.
To apply for the Compliance Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5524AC by email to Alistair Curran: firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.