Projects Engineer / Projects Manager / Draughtsperson
Salary/Rate£30,000 to £40,000 DOE
JOB TITLE: Projects Engineer / Projects Manager / Draughtsperson
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Anlaby, Barton upon Humber, Beverley, Brough, Cottingham, Hessle, Goole, Grimsby, Market Weighton, Scunthorpe, Selby, Willerby, York
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £30,000 to £40,000 DOE
- Holidays increasing with service + pension
- An opportunity to work for a company who work with blue-chip clients.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is an Engineering Consultancy firm which is involved in Design, Supply and Installation of Specialist Machinery and Manufacturing equipment. They are currently looking for a Project Engineer / Project Manager.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Working experience of AutoCAD 2D.
- Experience working in a projects-based role ideally in engineering, ideally as a projects engineer or a projects manager.
- Experience purchasing of materials and equipment
- Competent with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Word).
- An ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- A proactive approach.
- Clean UK Driving License.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for covering all
aspects of specification, design, ordering, and coordinating installation across a range of projects.
- Preparation of arrangement and detail drawings to a high standard using AutoCAD 2D Software.
- Preparation of bills of materials/project schedules.
- Creating P&ID drawings and sketches for sales tenders.
- Attending site meetings and carrying out site measurements.
- Recording and issuing drawings to workshop or external suppliers.
To apply for the Design Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4995HI by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.