Project Engineer / Design Engineer / Junior Project Engineer / Junior Design Engineer
Salary/Rate£25,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience
JOB TITLE: Project Engineer / Design Engineer / Junior Project Engineer / Junior Design Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Anlaby, Barton upon Humber, Beverley, Brough, Cottingham, Hessle, Goole, Grimsby, Market Weighton, Scunthorpe, Selby, Willerby, York
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £25,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience
- Holidays increasing with service, & pension.
- An opportunity to work for a company with solid foundations who work with blue chip companies.
- Lots of scope for development.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a specialist engineering firm which is involved in Design, Supply and Installation of Machinery and other related equipment.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Working experience of AutoCAD 2D.
- Experience purchasing of materials and equipment.
- Competent with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Word).
- An ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- A proactive approach.
- Clean UK Driving License.
The Successful candidate will in time be responsible for covering all aspects of specification, design, ordering, and coordinating installation across a range of projects.
- Preparation of drawings using AutoCAD 2D.
- Creating P&ID Drawings for Tenders.
- Preparation of Bill of Materials & Project Schedules.
- Issuing of Drawings to Workshop & External Suppliers.
- Attending Site Meetings.
- Purchasing of Materials & Equipment.
To apply for the Project Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5284HI by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Engineering / Design / Projects / AutoCAD