Renewable Heating Engineer
Salary/Rate£25-£35k & Company Van & Benefits
JOB TITLE: Renewable Heating Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, North East Lincolnshire, West Yorkshire
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £25-£35k & Company Van & Benefits
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a market leader in renewable energy installations, collecting many awards during the journey, which began for them in 2007. They are passionate about sharing the expertise of their team to build bespoke, renewable solutions for both commercial and domestic markets. They look forward to forging new relationships and delivering successful projects with both financial and environmental benefits.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Qualified Domestic/Commercial Plumber
- Water Regs
- Unvented certificate
- Gas Safe & Oftec (oil) – this is desirable
- Understanding of retro fit & new build systems
- Basic electrical understanding
- Full Driving Licence
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager and /or Project Manager and working collaboratively with other installer teams, the heating engineer will ensure that all operational activities undertaken by the business are completed with best practice methodology, and where necessary supports frameworks and benchmarks required for industry and sector accreditations. This person will be responsible for all activities relating to the installation of all necessary heating systems in line with the schematics and plans provided.
In this specialist role of Renewable Heating Engineer, you will be responsible for :
- Installation, service & maintenance of renewable heating systems
- Install required heating systems in line with customer specifications, plans/schematics and company policy
- Work collaboratively with other installation team members, seeking and providing advice and guidance from/to others where necessary
- Communicate and behave in a professional manner at all times, but particularly on site, following site rules and using a common sense approach
- Contributing towards formal quality accreditations and frameworks:
- Ensure your routine day-to-day activities follow recognised and best practise processes and procedures, underpinned by more formal accreditation and certifications where appropriate
- Proactively follow all processes relating to quality control such as ISO14001, MCS, CHAS, and Construction Line accreditations.
- Contribute to ‘Lessons Learnt’ at the end of every project with all project teams, highlighting opportunities for improvement, documenting successes and ensuring improvements are driven back into the business
- Ensure all activities adhere to H&S legislation and best practice and work within all policies set out by the business.
- Ensure that you have correct and appropriate PPE equipment, in good state of repair and as needed for the particular installation job
- Ensure all on-site works completed are in line with H&S legislation
- Undertake correct reporting/logging of any instances of noncompliance, risk or injury, seeking guidance from Project/Site Manager
- Identify the First Aiders and reporting structure
- Complete team activities to contribute to a high standard of performance and customer service:
- Act as point of support for Apprentices within your area and aiding their development.
- Undertake training and development activities as recommended by The Company to increase and enhance performance
- Identification of cost saving, efficiency gains and other performance data to the Project/Site Manager throughout own areas
To apply for the Renewabe Heating Engineer’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5449GC by email to Gigi Chung : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.