MIG Welder / Fabricator
Salary/Rate£14.57 per hour inclusive of Holiday Pay on a PAYE basis
MIG Welder / Fabricator (2-3 Months contract )
Based in Hull
£14.57 per hour inclusive of Holiday Pay on a PAYE basis or £16.58 on a LTD Company basis , Minimum 40 hours a week Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm or and potential overtime available at time and a half.
- Immediate Start
- Working for a well-established and stable business
- Potentially chance of a contract extension or even permanent role for the right candidate
- Excellent working atmosphere working in a small and friendly team
My client is a well-established Engineering and Fabrication business who produce specialist machinery and engineering solutions to a variety of industries including waste, recycling, automotive and agricultural. They are very busy at present and need to recruit an experienced MIG Welder to join the team.
You must have the following:
- Experience of MIG Welding
- Experience of Fabrication and can use hand tools
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Must be able to read from engineering drawings
- Ability to work to production targets and KPIs
The role will be mig Welding using mainly mild steel, but with bits of stainless steel and bright bar. The work is varied which includes some basic box sections, plates and fabrication and maybe some basic fitting.
My client is looking to start someone ASAP so if you want to be considered for the position then please apply now!
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.