Senior Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Consultant
Salary/Rate£30k to £50k realistic first year OTE
Job Title – Senior Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Consultant
Salary and Benefits
** Competitive basic salary (depending on experience) with guaranteed earnings in your first year.
** £30k to £50k realistic first year OTE
** Company Car
** Excellent Bonus structure – Uncapped 20% commission on all earnings both Permanent and Contract billing
Would you like to be in control of your earnings and shape your own aspirations and lifestyle? RoS want driven and self-motivated individuals who want to create their own destiny and shape their lifestyle.
Would you like to be part of a company with strong roots in the industry? Established 27 years ago, RoS International Ltd is a leading Technical & Engineering Recruitment Consultancy based in the centre of Hull servicing clients locally, nationally and internationally.
Do you have the power, expertise and tenacity to succeed? We do, and we demonstrate this within the Power Generation, Construction, Engineering, FMCG, Manufacturing, Renewables, and Local Government sectors to be exact.
If you answered Yes to all the above, Great, keep on reading.
Why work for RoS International Ltd?
SALARY, BONUS & COMMISSION
- Competitive basic salaries
- 20% Commission of Temp Revenue – UNCAPPED
- 20% Bonuses of Perm Placement Fees – UNCAPPED
- Excellent company car scheme
- Car Allowance option if preferred
- New car every 2 years
- 1-1 training from experts in their field
- Opportunities for External training courses with IRP
- Structured Appraisal and Review Process
- Market Leading Recruitment Database
- Unlimited Access to external job boards
- Dedicated Admin Team
- Win Weekends away/Cash Bonus)
- 6 Monthly Team Outings e.g Race Days, Oktoberfest
- Friday Drinks
- Freedom to choose your industry & clients
- Flexi time
- Up to 33 Holiday Days – Option to Buy/Sell
If you’re a dynamic and driven Recruitment Consultant looking to make your mark within a well- established consultancy, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
It’s a very exciting time at ROS and as part of our continued growth, we are seeking energetic Senior Consultant looking to elevate their career in recruitment and to work on both contract and permanent placements based at our Hull office.
We pride ourselves on our customer service excellence and are advocates for promoting leadership within our team, so you will work alongside our supportive and experienced Consultants and Managers from the start, to become proficient in all aspects of this role.
Your responsibilities will include: -
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Matching and placing them as appropriate
- New business development and developing existing business
- Meeting and exceeding financial targets
- Ensuring the delivery of a high quality service to customers
- Attracting new candidates through marketing activities/initiatives
- Fee negotiation
- Keeping clients/candidates informed and in the loop
- Demonstrating efficient and professional manner to customers at all times
- Ensuring systems/procedures are kept up to date
- Attending client meetings/site visits
Are you up to the challenge?
- Your key attributes will include:
- Minimum 3 years recruitment experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent resourcing skills
- The aptitude to get on with people and an ability to influence them
- Strong business development skills
- An eye for detail, process driven
- A good sense of humour
- A "team player"
- Proactive, direct approach to recruitment
To apply for the Senior Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Consultant send your CV by email to Simon Cutsforth : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155