Electrical Contracts Manager / Electrical Contract Manager / Electrical Works Manager / Electrical Projects Manager / Electrical Project Manager
Salary/Rate£40,000 to £45,000 DOE
JOB TITLE: Electrical Contracts Manager / Electrical Contract Manager / Electrical Works Manager / Electrical Projects Manager / Electrical Project Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Based in Hull commutable from Barton, Beverley, Doncaster, Driffield, Hedon, Howden, Immingham, Grimsby, Goole, Scunthorpe, York.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £40,000 to £45,000 DOE
- Company Car
- 23 Days plus 8 Bank Holidays annual leave allowance
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Discount Scheme including: Technology, Gym, Leisure, Holidays etc
- Opportunity to progress throughout the company.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a leading Building Services firm with offices across the UK, which provides Mechanical and Electrical services to a range of commercial and industrial clients. The client has recently seen an uptake of work and require an Electrical Contracts Manager to join the team.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- An understanding of Electrical technical knowledge with relevant Electrical Qualifications (ie 17th / 18th Edition).
- Experience on Commercial or Industrial projects within Building Services.
- Extensive supervisory experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of managing Works and Processes.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- A willingness to be away from home when required.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and in budget.
- Ensuring that installation carried out on site is of sufficient quality.
- To ensure correct procedure is followed throughout the project including: Health & Safety, electrical regulations and financial reporting.
- Management of the project supply chain, including plant and materials.
- Management of the client relationship.
- Liaising with Project Planning teams.
To apply for the Electrical Contracts Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4796HI by email to Harry Iggleden : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Engineering / Construction