Days Multi-Skilled Assembly and Repair Engineer
Salary/Rate£12-£17 PAYE an hour dependent on experience with opportunity to secure a permanent role
Days Multi-Skilled Assembly and Repair Engineer ( Temp or Temp to Perm)
Based in East Yorkshire - Commutable from Beverley, Barton, Bridlington, Brigg, Cottingham, Driffield, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Hutton Cranswick, Market Weighton, Willerby
3-6 Month Contract – £12-£17 PAYE an hour dependent on experience with opportunity to secure a permanent role
- Opportunity to join a specialist manufacturing firm with a growing order book
- Varied role which includes Machine Assembly work, Panel Wiring, Testing and Repairs
- Monday to Friday days based role with no shifts or weekend work
- Chance to to secure a permanent role.
- Excellent working environment
My client is a leading machinery manufacturer who supplies a wide range of industries including Electronics, Healthcare, Logistics, Automotive and Medical. The company is part of a worldwide group. My client is now looking to recruit a Workshop Engineer to join their team to work on a Mon-Fri days basis.
You must have the following:
- Must have a proven Engineering background either Workshop Engineer, Machine Assembly, Electrical Assembly, Maintenance Technician etc.
- Must have a passion for Engineering and be a good problem solver
- Must have some experience of both Electrical panel and wiring work and Mechanical assembly
- Must be able to read Electrical Schematics and Engineering Diagrams
- Ideally have served an Engineering Apprenticeship
- Must be driven and motivated to learn new equipment and processes
- Must be a true team player and be flexible to work on different jobs
The successful candidate will be building up small specialist print machinery including label applicators and print machinery. The work will be electro-mechanical and you will be doing both mechanical assembly and wiring work building up these products ready for customers. The candidate will also get involved in testing the machinery and also helping to repair machinery.
The role is working Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm and Fri 8am-3:30PM. The role is initially on a temporary basis, but my client is looking to make this role permanent for the right candidate.
To apply for the Workshop Engineer , please send your CV along with your salary details, to Simon Cutsforth: firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd are a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.