Customer Service Executive / Customer Service Assistant
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Executive / Customer Service Assistant
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barton, Beverley, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Howden, Hull, Goole, Willerby, Scunthorpe, York
Sun-Tues 6am-6pm (30 min lunch) = 34.5hr = £20000
Thurs-Sat 6am-6pm (30 min lunch) = 34.5hr = £20000
Sat-Sun 8:30am-5pm (30 min lunch) = 16hr = £8500
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Excellent benefits package including a company pension & private health cover.
- Initially a 3-month FTC but a permanent opportunity if KPI’s are met.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a leading manufacturer, and they are on the look out for a Customer Service Executive / Sales Executive to join their team. They supply their products across the UK and into the continent.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have experience working within Customer Service
- Must have experience within Order Processing.
- Be a strong communicator across multiple formats including email and phone.
- Be able to work efficiently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a customer first attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times and building positive working relationships with customers through means of great communication.
- Working with other departments across Supply Chain and Operations to resolve any queries or issues that may arise from customers.
- Inputting customer orders and arranging any additional customer requests with attention to detail.
- Generating KPI packs for customers and maintaining and analysing data, to measure our service performance.
- Working with customers on projects to ensure a smooth supply chain for both parties.
- Working on projects to improve customer service for the business, ensuring that as a department we are always looking at how we can go above and beyond to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Building a close relationship with our Sales team and understanding key business movements that our department can support with.
- Co-ordinating with the rest of the Supply Chain function, and ensuring teamwork between the Transport department and Planning department is smooth and with customer service at the forefront of our mind at all times.
To apply for the Customer Service Executive / Sales Executive role, please send your CV along with your salary details, Ref 5474SC by email to Alex Mulligan : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
MANUFACTURING / CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES / B2B