Salary/Rate£25,000 - £30,000 DOE
JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Anlaby, Beverley, Bridlington, Brough, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Howden, Hull, Market Weighton, North Cave, South Cave, Walkington, Willerby.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- An opportunity to take the creative lead right across the business.
- Long term prospects to grow with the company.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a rapidly expanding Manufacturing company. They have experienced rapid growth over the last 12 months and are forecasting an even bigger 2021! There is lots of room for career development.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must be a creative and ambitious individual.
- Fully conversant in Adobe Suite
- An ability to work under pressure, experience working with deadlines and targets.
- Strong attention to detail, with an ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ensure visual consistency for the company across all platforms and materials.
- Develop new and varied graphic projects using latest trends in design.
- Creation of design assets for online & print.
- Creation of artwork, including promotional material, digital advertising, campaigns, or any internal presentations & documents.
To apply for the Graphic Designer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5507SC
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Graphic Design / Arts / Media / Manufacturing