Salary/Rate£30 – 42K plus car allowance, plus pension and 25 days holiday plus stats
CONTRACTS MANAGER - Construction
POSITION: Contracts Manager
LOCATION: Commutable from Beverley, York, Selby, Bridlington, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Hull, Doncaster etc.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £30 – 42K plus car allowance, plus pension and 25 days holiday plus stats
- Regional Contractor
- Excellent order book for 2021
- Established clients in the private and public sector
- A friendly working atmosphere with a low staff turnover
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience working as a Contracts Manager for a main contractor
- Experience of working on a variety of contracts including educational, industrial, leisure and commercial
- Excellent man management skills within Construction
- The ability to multi-task
- New build and refurbishment experience
The successful candidate will be required to run a number of projects simultaneously. Ensuring that they are all delivered on time and to budget. Dealing with both direct employees and subcontractors, clients, clients representatives and other parties. You will be well organised and driven to help the business achieve their targets and continue to develop the excellent reputation that they have gained over a number of years.
To apply for the Contracts Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details by email to Katie Seed – firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd are a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.