Salary/Rate£20,000 - £28,000 (Dependent on Experience) + Benefits
Assistant Buyer (Construction Minor Works)
Based in East Yorkshire – Commutable from Barton, Bridlington, Cottingham, Doncaster, Driffield, Grimsby, Hessle, Hull, Howden, Market Weighton, Scunthorpe, York
Salary and Benefits - £20,000 - £28,000 (Dependent on Experience) + Benefits
- Our client is a large construction company based in East Yorkshire.
- They are the looking to recruit an Assistant Buyer to join their team
- They have a positive outlook and some excellent bid opportunities both with existing and new clients.
You must have the following:
- Must have past experience working within a purchasing role
- Must have past experience of working within construction
- Must have a driving license.
- Ability to use Microsoft office including Excel spreadsheets
The position will be working on Minor Works project up to £1M. The work is predominantly buildings based but can consist of commercial, industrial and council projects. The Assistant Buyer will be responsible for the Procurement of construction materials and subcontract works for construction projects in accordance with company procurement procedures, ensuring project programme dates and project specification requirements are met. The Assistant buyer will also assist in the preparation of enquiries for works packages including collating all relevant contract documents to enable enquiry to be accurately priced.
To apply for the Assistant Buyer, please send your CV along with your salary details, by email to Katie Seed : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.