Salary/Rate£35 - £45K + benefits
Commutable from Anlaby, Beverley, Cottingham, Hessle, Hull, Skidby, Walkington, Willerby
£35 - £45K + benefits
Monday – Friday 8am – 430pm
- Working for a stable and growing company
- A friendly place to work in a good team environment
- Excellent Training Provided
- Longer term opportunities to progress
My client is a leading organisation that supply various products to the care sector. They work closely with distributors and contractors to help drive quality and innovation. They are a growing business looking to recruit a Finance Manager on a Permanent basis.
You must have the following:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Excellent IT skills with some experience in reporting / systems administration
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task effectively
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Role: Reporting to the Operations Director, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the finance function of the business to ensure accuracy of the accounts, by budget control, correct expense approvals and allocations. The Finance Manager will also assist all departments with running reports from the ERP system. Duties will include;
- Ensuring all finance entries are allocated correctly in the accounts
- Setup and control approval processes to ensure all expenses are valid
- Co-ordinate budget setting and maintaining budget across departments
- Generate reports from ERP system for various departments
- Manage all aspects of ERP system including permissions, integrations
- Produce data to send to external accountants for management accounts on a monthly basis
- Maintain monthly live P&L, Balance sheet and cashflow forecast to share with the management team
My client is looking to start someone ASAP so if you want to be considered for the position then please apply now!
To apply for the Finance Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details by email to Katie Seed: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.