Maintenance Engineer, Engineering Technician, Electrical Technician Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Engineer, Engineering Technician, Electrical Technician
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Stalybridge, Ashton under lyne, Middleton, Stockport, Manchester, Rochdale, Macclesfield, Stretford, Sale
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £40 000
- Private pension scheme
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a Leading FMCG manufacturing company in the UK.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Formal qualification in Engineering NVQ, City and Guilds, HND, HNC etc.
- 17th or 18th edition preferred
- Good PLC knowledge
- Previous experience within and FMCG environment
- Knowledge of CMMS systems
ROLE INFORMATION: Our client are looking for an Engineer to join their team. The Successful candidate will be tasked with;
- Carrying out PPM work, marking PPM works off as completed on the CMMS system.
- Carry out reactive breakdown maintenance ensuring machinery is safe to operate and carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Work with Project Engineers and the Site Engineering Manager on CAPEX projects onsite working on plant upgrades.
- Working to strict H&S Policies and Procedures
- Work within your shift team to cover the entire site making sure maximum machinery availability for production
- Work with production and report CI projects that could be undertaken to increase capacity.
To apply for the Engineers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5185AC by email to Alistair Curran: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.