Engineering Stores person, Engineering Stores Envoy, Engineering Stores Manager
Salary/RateUp to £30 000
JOB TITLE: Engineering Stores person, Engineering Stores Envoy, Engineering Stores Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Stalybridge, Ashton under lyne, Middleton, Stockport, Manchester, Rochdale, Macclesfield, Stretford, Sale,
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Upto £30 000
- Private pension scheme
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a Leading FMCG manufacturing company in the UK.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous Engineering Stores experience
- Experience working on SAP, Shire, Permac systems would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills
- Formal qualification level 2+ (NVQ, City & Guilds etc) in Warehousing/ stores Management
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to negotiate and deal with suppliers.
ROLE INFORMATION: Our client are looking for a Engineering Stores Person to join there team;
- The successful candidate will be tasked with overhauling the engineering stores area and implementing a good stock management system.
- Setting minimum and maximum stock levels on parts ensuring availability of stock for Engineers to carry out essential break down works.
- Good knowledge of CMMS systems so they can plan stock needed to carry out essential PPM works
- Receiving goods ensuring parts quality is to a satisfactory level
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers to achieve best possible price on spare parts and find new suppliers to onboard
- Good communication so that relationship with the engineering department is maintained.
To apply for the Engineering Stores Persons role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5181AC by email to Alistair Curran: firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.