Salary/RateUp to £45k & paid overtime. 25 days holiday
JOB TITLE: QHSE Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Stroud, Bristol, Cheltenham, Swindon, Gloucester.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Up to £45k & paid overtime. 25 days holiday
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Primary role: To ensure compliance to regulatory and statutory regulations pertaining to environmental, health and safety aspects and to ensure a safe environment for staff, contractors and visitors to the power station facility
- Responsible for the implementation, management, certification, maintenance and internal audit of the IMS, with support of the main office Personnel
- Managing environmental issues at the Facility, such as gas emissions and control over the odours produced by water and solid materials, all of which must comply with the Consents
- Responsible for identifying applicable quality, environmental and health and safety requirements at the Facility and ensuring all IMS requirements are put in place
- Controlling and monitoring quality, environmental and health and safety conditions at the Facility
- Working with management, Personnel, occupational health and environmental professionals, community, regulatory agencies and governmental officials in relation to implementing relevant regulations at the Facility
- Controlling and supervising quality in terms of the running of the Facility whilst preventing occupational risks
- Evaluating quality, environmental and health and safety risks whilst developing and implementing appropriate risk management strategies
- Manage and control Waste analysis required at any point during Services or on the instruction of the general manager
- Checking the requirements of the operating regulations and ensuring these are implemented at the Facility
- Responsible for ensuring that sample tests taken and conducted are in accordance with schedules and approved instructions
- Communicating frequently with Personnel, providing guidance, feedback and motivation when required
- Liaising with external regulatory bodies and ensuring reports are completed as required and to deadlines.
- Compiling relevant information and statistical analysis for reports on the facility QHSE performance.
- To carry out audits and provide advice and assistance to the all sites as requested by the Head of QHSE UK.
To apply for the QHSE role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4818GC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.