IT Systems Manager
Salary/Rate£35k-37k & Pool car, 25 days holiday and company pension
JOB TITLE: IT Systems Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Swindon
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £35k-37k & Pool car, 25 days holiday and company pension.
Must have a full driving licence as the role will entail travelling to some sites
COMPANY INFORMATION: A leader in environmental services, my client provides municipal, waste treatment and recovery services to residents throughout the UK. Their operations are focused on conserving resources, carbon reduction and delivering a circular economy.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science
- 5 years’ proven working experience as IT Systems Administrator or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Offering a calm and measured approach to handling multiple enquiries and requests
- A strong communicator, both verbal and written. Fluent English level (C1 at least) is a must.
- A good understanding of the End User requirements and an ongoing desire to ensuring those requirements are kept and maintained throughout the department. Expertise in Microsoft Environment, Networking, Security, Backup, etc.
• To be responsible for the management, maintenance and development of all ICT equipment, and the provision of information systems and technology and technical advice and support to the company
• To be responsible for managing the communications, workstations, and servers of the computer network. Manage projects relating to the improvement of existing and new services.
• To provide management and technical support for end user.
• Plan, organise, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations. Supervision of the implementation and maintenance of Urbaser’s computing needs.
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
To apply for the IT Systems Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4911GC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.