Salary/Rate£22,000 - £23,000k & benefits
JOB TITLE: HR Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Cheltenham and Gloucester
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £22-23k & benefits
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is an international world leader in environmental management, a global sustainability-oriented company. They cover the entire value chain of environmental management, from project conception, design and implementation to the construction and operation of plants for waste classification, treatment and recycling.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Primary role: To work as part of the Human Resources team, providing high quality service to individuals (managers and employees), ensuring that policies and procedures are applied fairly and consistently. To provide an effective and efficient output of work to meet the demands of the role, assisting in all aspects of the work undertaken by Human Resources.
- Essential Characteristics:
- Strong administration skills
- Experience in MS Office
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Tact and diplomacy
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tenacious, resourceful and resilient
- Proven organisational skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experienced in HR
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries
- Liaison with Payroll to ensure timely and accurate transfer of information
- Responsible for the day to day management of Employee life cycle documentation and processes
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process, liaising with Line Manager, Recruitment agencies and other web-based Job sites as appropriate
- Providing administrative support to managers, HR BP and Head of HR.
- Set up and maintain personnel filing systems and database
- Coordinate HR projects
To apply for the HR Business Partner role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5063GC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.