Maintenance Supervisor (Days)
Salary/Rate£42,000 circa DAYS
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Supervisor (Days)
COMMUTABLE FROM: Southend-on-sea, Grays, Basildon, Brentwood, Romford, Canvey Island.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £42,000 circa DAYS
Shift pattern: Week 1: Mon/Tue/Fri/Sat/Sun 6am – 6pm Week 2: Wed/Thur
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client operates a brand new state-of-the-art specialist Materials Recycling facility. An international leader in the waste sector looking to strengthen their current team
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING: Candidates must come from a manufacturing or production / process background. Hold a minimum NVQ Level III mechanical or Electrical qualification.
ROLE INFORMATION: The position works within the plant maintenance team as an authorised person. In this role you will be required to undertake risk assessments, control of permits and enforce safe working practises. Ensure site compliance requirements are upheld and adhered to. Conduct audits ensuring the planned and reactive maintenance works are completed in the specified time and carried out to a high standard whilst adhering to strict health and safety procedures, you will be required to record work and compliance information on the maintenance CMMS. Be involved with, and over see improvement and small project works. You will also provide guidance and training to maintenance assistants and apprentices.
• To support maintenance teams with equipment breakdowns.
• To plan and carry out planned preventative maintenance on all plant and equipment aiming to achieve maximum plant availability, with zero unplanned down time.
• Supervise the daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance inspections.
• Promote good practise of tool and equipment care on site.
• Contribute to workshop and site cleanliness.
• Conduct QHSE compliance inspections and maintain records.
• Ensure HSE and Environmental policy’s and compliance regulations are observed.
• Maintaining standard operating procedures as required.
• Manage supporting contractors on site.
• Manage external buildings/service maintenance contracts and compliance (pat testing, fire alarms and pumps, compressors etc.)
• Develop/document training material to facilitate transfer of skills and knowledge.
• Effective and economical control of critical spares for all key processes.
• Experience of working from engineering drawings.
• Provide training, work direction and guidance.
• Adhere to safe working practice and procedures including and not limited to lockout, tag out, confined space and working at heights etc.
• Operate a variety of equipment including loaders, forklifts, Scissor lifts and cherry pickers.
• Undertake or review Risk Assessment and Method Statement appraisals.
To apply for the Maintenance Supervisor role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4909GC by email to Gigi : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Manufacturing / Production