Salary/Rate£33,500 & company van – must have no more than 6 points on licence. Call-out 1 week in 8. Extra call out wages and minimum 4 hours paid.
JOB TITLE: Mobile Electrician
COMMUTABLE FROM: Chelmsford, Basildon, Dagenham – role will be covering the Southern Essex region
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £33,500 & company van – must have no more than 6 points on licence. Call-out 1 week in 8. Extra call out wages and minimum 4 hours paid.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a leading FM company who provide maintenance services on a wide range of commercial buildings. A leader and reputable firm within the FM sector.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- C&G 236 Part 1 & 2
- BS7671 17th Edition Electrical Regulations
- C&G 2391 Electrical inspection and Testing (desired)
- Ideally served a recognised trade training scheme
- Sound knowledge of building services
- Experience of LTHW, CHW and Air systems
- Ability to undertake other facets of building maintenance
- Provide operational support, information and reports as requested to the Supervisor
- Escalation of issues to provide early warning of defect
- Provide cover for other engineers when required
- Undertake routine PPM tasks
- To complete reactive maintenance in line with contract SLA
- To undertake remedial work and minor new works.
- Complete Work Record Sheets and certification as necessary.
- All jobs to be logged and status updated via PDA.
- To undertake escort duties of sub-contractors where required
- To issue Permit to Work as required
- To attend site meetings or training
- Procure materials and equipment to carry out works
- Ensure the clients premises are maintained to the highest standard by taking a proactive approach to repairs
- Proactively manage H&S, ensuring we provide a safe working environment, engendering and maintaining a safety driven culture, ensuring all legislative and company policies, processes and procedures are adhered to
To apply for the Mobile Electrician role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4130GC by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.