Plant Engineering Manager – Manufacturing
Salary/Rate£50k - £55k
JOB TITLE: Plant Engineering Manager – Manufacturing
Days – Monday to Friday (40 hours)
COMMUTABLE FROM: Chelmsford, Southend-on-sea, Basildon, Wickford, South Benfleet, Dagenham
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £50k - £55k
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a leader in the renewable energy sector and operate the new Recycling facility in the Essex region.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING: Time served in a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline. Manufacturing or production process environment preferred although not essential
· Reviews accuracy and completeness of work performed by maintenance personnel and contractors
· Liaise with department Managers in able to develop monthly Maintenance programs
· Implementation of all aspects of the maintenance plan
· Develop and maintain the maintenance plan
· Organise and control spares, maintenance material and the tools inventory
· Attending to all unexpected breakdowns, failure or emergency situations, studying the technical reasons for the break down/failures and sending the respective reports to the plant manager
· Develop monthly reports which summarise activities which have been planned, unplanned and completed
· Actively involved in the development and implementation of maintenance, health and safety training on all elements of equipment
· Directly manages the performance of M&E maintenance technicians, the instrumentation and control (I&C) technicians and cleaning labours
· Introduce the 5s methodology
· Responsible for employee development and safety. Responsible for employee discipline.
• Must possess a balance of the Engineering, human relations and conceptual skills required to achieve results through subordinate supervision. Strong leadership skills.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
• Computer literate
• Understand equipment repair manuals to produce understandable and accurate reports and records.
• Must have record of positive work performance and safety record.
• Ability to perform work independently.
• History of being dependable and reliable with good organization skills.
• Must be willing to work extended hours when needed.
• Ability to follow written or spoken work instructions.
To apply for the Plant Engineering Manager’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 54026GC by email to Gigi : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.