Salary/Rate£20,000 – £25,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Commutable from Beverley, Cottingham, Hessle, Anlaby, Hull, Skidby, Walkington, Willerby etc
£20,000 – £25,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Salary reviews every 3 months.
- Working for a stable and growing company
- A friendly place to work in a good team environment.
- Excellent Training Provided
- Longer term opportunities to progress
My client is a leading manufacturing company that supply various products to both trade and the public. They work closely with contractors and distributors to help drive quality and innovation. They are a growing business looking to recruit an Inbound Sales and Customer Service Advisor on a Permanent basis. The position will be working on a Monday to Friday days based role working 8.00am-5.30pm.
You must have the following:
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A great communicator who loves speaking to customers all day long
- A real team player, we pull together and make it happen.
- Enthusiastic about learning
- Highly motivated.
- Experienced in sales, customer service and working in a customer facing role.
- Confident with web applications
- You are highly organized, pay strong attention to detail and thorough
- Handling a high volume of inbound sales enquiries by phone, email, online and social media
- Advising customers on products, providing quotes and taking sales orders.
- Manage your own list of key accounts developing the customer relationship and value.
- Maintaining accurate records on the company CRM system.
My client is looking to start someone ASAP so if you want to be considered for the position then please apply now!