Inbound Sales/Customer Service Executive
Salary/Rate£20,000 - £25,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Commutable from Anlaby, Beverley, Cottingham, Hessle, Hull, Skidby, Walkington, Willerby
£20,000 - £25,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
- Working for a stable and growing company
- A friendly place to work in a good team environment
- Excellent Training Provided
- Longer term opportunities to progress
My client is a leading organisation that supply various products to the care sector. They work closely with distributors and contractors to help drive quality and innovation. They are a growing business on the outskirts of Beverley who are looking to recruit an Inbound Sales/Customer Service Executive on a Permanent basis. The position will be working on a Monday to Friday days based role working 8.00am-4.30pm.
You must have the following:
- Must be flexible and able to multi task effectively
- Excellent organisation skills
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Processing inbound customer sales via phone & website
- Administration support
- Assistance with marketing of products
- Arranging and monitoring deliveries and updating customers accordingly
- Acting as first point of contact for customers
My client is looking to start someone ASAP so if you want to be considered for the position then please apply now!
To apply for the Inbound Sales/Customer Service Executive vacancy role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 4129KS by email to Katie Seed: firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.