LOCATION: Commutable from Scunthorpe, Bridlington, Doncaster, Hull, Beverley, Selby, York, Grimsby
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £15 - £20 Per Hour PAYE
You must have the following:
- Previous experience working in a similar Architectural Drawing Office
- Knowledge of Construction contracts
- A relevant Architectural Studies / Building Technology qualification with a minimum of HNC or equivalent
- Proficient IT skills, including use of AutoCAD and Revit
- Ability to produce drawings and specifications on a tight deadline to a high standard
- Excellent communication skills with clients, colleagues and tradespeople
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent business relationships with client base
- Flexible and enthusiastic attitude in team office environment
- Professional and conscientious manner
- Valid driving licence and vehicle access
The successful Architectural Technician will play a key role in the established Architectural team; providing Architectural design services to the RIBA Plan of Work standard. The role will require the accurate preparation of drawings and specifications, the management of building contracts and undertaking of surveys and preparation of reports for existing buildings.
Please call Katie Seed on 01482 211155 if you would to find out more information regarding the role.
To apply for the Architectural Technician role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 4418KS by email to Katie : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd are a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.