Transport Coordinator / Transport Planner / Logistics Coordinator / Logistics Planner
Salary/Rate• £28 000 DOE
JOB TITLE: Transport Coordinator / Transport Planner / Logistics Coordinator / Logistics Planner
COMMUTABLE FROM: commutable from Anlaby, Barton upon Humber, Beverley, Bridlington, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Howden, Hull, Goole, North Cave, Preston.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £28 000 DOE
- On call allowance
- Company Pension
- High street discounts
- Opportunity to work for a well-established company.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a leading manufacturing firm which supplies to the major retailers in the UK. They are on the lookout for a transport coordinator to join their transport team.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience in road transport / road planning.
- An understanding of transport compliance and law.
- An ability to communicate across all levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Willing to work shifts including nights.
ROLE INFORMATION: You will be required to ensure that all fleet drivers are managed effectively and efficiently, to make sure that the client’s products are dispatched within customer requirements.
- Ensure that all products are dispatched in compliance with health and safety legislation and delivered to our customers on time and in full.
- Give guidance and advice in the event of problems with delivery times and/or dates to appropriate Manager, customer or members of our Commercial team.
- Plan and coordinate the staffing arrangements, this includes producing and monitoring rota sheets.
- Communicate to all drivers on a regular basis information required for them to carry out their tasks and job duties. This includes liaising with other departments.
- Ensure all drivers work within EU driving regulations, carrying out monthly reviews of driver infringements and coaches where appropriate.
- Monitor and manage housekeeping schedules for the fleet (both in-house and agency) to uphold our high standards.
To apply for the Transport Coordinator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5460AC by email to Alistair Curran : email@example.com
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.