Site Engineering Manager, Maintenance Manager
JOB TITLE: Site Engineering Manager, Maintenance Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Barton Upon Humber, Beverley, Brough, Driffield, Bridlington, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Howden, Goole, Doncaster
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary DOE
- 12% bonus Company and Personal performance related
- Private Health care
- Life assurance
- Opportunities to progress
COMPANY INFORMATION: our client is a Leading Manufacturer in the Yorkshire and Humber region. They are a major blue chip brand that predominantly manufacture branded products.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Degree qualified engineer, HND, HNC, city and guilds or time served qualified
- Previous experience managing teams of Engineers is essential
- Previous experience within the FMCG/ food sector is essential
- Must have the ability to communicate at all levels and work with an already established team
- Previous experience managing CAPEX and Engineering department budgets.
ROLE INFORMATION: Our Client are currently looking to recruit for an Engineering Manager, the role will be to look after an already established maintenance team. The successful candidate must be an already proven manager within the FMCG industry and have carried out the below duties in previous roles;
- Responsible for maintenance strategy delivery including Autonomous Maintenance and Planned Maintenance to ensure delivery of Engineering KPI’s
- Responsible for the technical training and development of the engineering resource
- Management of days engineering resource to ensure effective labour utilisation across site to provide maximum support to production
- Departmental loss analysis / lead loss meetings & processes, drive improvements in mean time between failure and mean time to repair through utilisation of existing resource
- CMMS development – Support and aid in the review of all existing site based maintenance tasks to ensure PM’s are concise and accurate
- Responsible for ensuring critical production assets are maintained and upgraded to ensure site has the equipment reliability needed to meet site PE expectations
- Maintain a close focus on factory floor activities, particularly in respect of the full and use occupation of staff, their work standards and their discipline
- To ensure that budgetary controls are managed such that the business targets are met, and cost is optimised for revenue and direct labour expenditure
- To keep abreast of current and proposed legislation regarding Engineering, Safety Statutes and Codes of Practice
To apply for the Engineering Managers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5168AC by email to Alistair Curran: firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.