Receptionist / Administrator
Salary/Rate• £19000 • Private Pension • Bonus scheme Up to 5% • 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
JOB TITLE: Receptionist / Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Beverley, Bridlington, Selby, Market Weighton, Driffield, Howden, Willerby, Hessle, Brough, North Ferriby and Hedon
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Private Pension
- Bonus scheme Up to 5%
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a market leader for design and build projects. They currently have a number of projects out to tender with a vast amount of projects they have won across the globe.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Own transport and valid Driver’s License
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be the first point of contact in the client’s reception area.
- To greet clients and visitors on their arrival to ensuring they sign in the visitors register
- To answer all incoming telephone calls via the switchboard in a timeous, polite and professional manner.
- To manage incoming and outgoing post
- To arrange courier services as and when required
- To purchase, issue and control rail vouchers
- To book accommodation and travel as required at an acceptable standard at the most cost effective rates possible at the time of booking
- To reconcile accommodation and travel spend against corporate credit card statements on a monthly basis
- To order all stationery requirements for the company
- To organise the room bookings for all meetings within the company
- To assist, when work load permits, with laminating and binding of documents for staff members.
- To operate the security barrier at the entrance for visitors and deliveries to the site
To apply for the Receptionist role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5645YW by email to Yasmin : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.